Sunday, August 23, 2009

Little Bit About Melinda Young

Melinda
Hi, My name is Melinda Young.There is really not a lot I can say about me. I can say this much. I am a wife and mother of two. My son's name is Algernon Young. He is a senior at MGM high school. He plays cornerback on there football team. My daughter's name is Ashley Young. She is a freashmen at MGM high school. She is in honor classes and she loves to read. My husband works for Coca Cola. I work full-time for a law firm. My major is Secondary Language Arts. I am also a pastor in the A.M.E Zion church. I was appointed to Miller's Chapel A.M.E. Zion church in Demopolis, AL By Bishop Jame E.McCoy. As you can see there is not much to say about me. I am just a regular person trying to live the American dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment