Sunday, August 23, 2009

Did You Know? 3.0

Cali
I watched did you know 3.0 three times. I knew that times were changing but it just hit me like a ton of bricks. I new that there were other countries more advance than us academically. I knew that Americans were not having as many children as our ancestors in the past. I knew that China was over populated and is still out growing USA in the birth arena. I'm not surprised that the Asians are speaking the English Language so fluent. I am shocked in how fast we are changing.

We are changing so fast until technology is taking over. According to did you know 3.0, students that are attending a technical school for four years, after their second year will have to update their studies. Also in this movie facebook, google, and texting are taking over the market audience. In the United States we are ranked #19 in the broadband internet arena. It is predicted that a computer will be invented that far advances the mind of human beings.

So what does it all mean? In my opinion, it means that we must better equip ourselves for the future or set back and do nothing. Set back and do nothing is not the best option. My plan is to continue to educate myself as long as I live. No matter how old we get or how advance times may become. We can always educate ourselves and others. So that we can stop being behind, in the middle, but we as Americans should be at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment